Maria G. Nozza is an accomplished graphic designer whose writing and design assistance has brought my newsletters and websites to a new level of impact and professionalism. Maria's "home" website is My Graphics Notebook. You can see more of Maria G. Nozza's content, design, and information architecture at:
- Design to Sell Online. This is the website that accompanies my latest book, Design to Sell.
- Published & Profitable. This site offers over 350 pages of articles, assessments, audios, e-books, mind maps, templates, videos, and worksheets to help you plan, write, promote, and profit from a published book.
- Design & Thrive. This is Maria's membership website for profit-oriented graphic design professionals.
- Membership Site Planner. Our joint site offers content and design resources for information marketers and membership site owners.
- Long Term Care Connecticut. This is an example of a client site created as an easily-updated blog with pages added for specific functions.
- Haas Agency. This site is the hub of all Haas Agency resources and services.
- Grass Fed and Healthy. This site offers resources for healthy eating and sensible weight loss, coupled with hundreds of recipes for preparing grass fed meals for healthy families and families facing challenges caused by chronic diseases.
Contact Maria G. Nozza for more information.